The Training for Addiction Professionals Program (TAP) strives to provide its participants with quality core and continuing education year after year. In doing so, the program selects outstanding professionals in their field to instruct each training. TAP is always seeking additional instructors for both the core and continuing education trainings.
Preference to instruction of core courses is given to individuals with an advanced degree plus LADC credentialing. We also consider prior teaching experience in the selection process. Instructors must follow a course curriculum approved by the State of Nebraska when instructing core courses. This curriculum will be provided by TAP.
The TAP Program is continuously searching for new topics to offer as continuing education trainings. If you have an area of expertise and are interested in facilitating one of these trainings, please submit a TAP Trainer along with an application.
Include the following in your Application Materials:
- Current Resume
- Brief Biography of 100 words or less.
- Essay on your teaching philosophy - 1000 words or less.
- Copy of Credentials (i.e. LADC, LMHP)
- Previous Teaching Experience
- Teaching Preferences - What trainings would you be most interested in teaching?
- Two-Three References
- Completed TAP Trainer Information Form for any new Training
- TAP Course Information Form
Please mail your completed packet to:
Attn: Program Coordinator
4600 Valley Road
Lincoln, NE 68510
Please call the TAP office with any questions. 402-327-6831.