Forms and Registration Fliers
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
- TAP Class Cancellation/Transfer Form
- Program Application
Register for classes using one of the following methods:
- Use the Online Registration button on the left. You must use a credit/debit card and have a valid email account to register using this method.
Print out the appropriate registration form from the list below, complete and either fax to (402) 483-2882 or mail with the payment to:
4600 Valley Road
Lincoln, NE 68510
New to the TAP Curriculum - This class will provide training, guidance and help with placement for those individuals seeking to complete the 300 practicum hours needed to become a Provisional Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Both of the forms below must be completed to be considered for this training. Please call (402-327-6831) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this training.
- TAP Practicum Application - Not Open at this time
- TAP Practicum Registration Form - Not Open at this time
SUBSTANCE ABUSE FLIERS - CORE EDUCATION
- Clinical Treatment Issues in Chemical Dependency - February
- Counseling Theories & Techniques - March
- Medical & Psychosocial Aspects of Alcohol/Drug Use, Abuse, and Addictions - April
- Human Growth & Development - May
- Professional Ethics & Issues - June
- ASI Training - January/February (Please note that due to the weather this training is rescheduled for January 24-25 & March 8, 2018)
- CASI Training - February/March
- ASI or CASI Training - please call the TAP office at 402-327-6831 to be placed on a waitlist and notified when these are available.
NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: You must show proof of at least a PLADC, LADC, PLMHP, LMHP, equivalent or higher to take this training.
Recommendation: Participants should avoid taking ASI/CASI at the same time due to the amount of homework and differences between the tools.
CRIMINAL THINKING/BEHAVIORS FLIERS
- The Language of Recovery - January 2018
- "Silver Tsunami": Substance Use Disorders Among Older Adults - February 2018
- Advanced Clinical Skills in Motivational Interviewing - February 2018
- Co-occurring Disorders in Substance Treatment and the Criminal Justice System - April 2018