Forms and Registration Flyers
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
- TAP Class Cancellation/Transfer Form
- Program Application
Register for classes using one of the following methods:
- Use the Online Registration button on the left. You must use a credit/debit card and have a valid email account to register using this method.
Print out the appropriate registration form from the list below, complete and either fax to (402) 483-2882 or mail with the payment to:
4600 Valley Road
Lincoln, NE 68510
Click on the title above to see full brochure.
New to the TAP Curriculum - This class will provide training, guidance and help with placement for those individuals seeking to complete the 300 practicum hours needed to become a Provisional Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Both of the forms below must be completed to be considered for this training. Please call (402-327-6831) or email (email@example.com) if you are interested in this training.
- TAP Practicum Application - Not Open at this time
- TAP Practicum Registration Form - Not Open at this time
SUBSTANCE ABUSE FLIERS - CORE EDUCATION
- Multicultural Counseling - May
- Group Counseling - June
- Clinical Treatment Issues in Chemical Dependency - July
- Counseling Theories and Techniques - August
- Medical & Psychosocial Aspects of Alcohol/Drug Use, Abuse & Addictions - September
- Human Growth and Development - September
- ASI or CASI Training - please call the TAP office at 402-327-6831 to be placed on a wait-list and notified when these are available.
NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: You must show proof of at least a PLADC, LADC, PLMHP, LMHP, equivalent or higher to take this training.
Recommendation: Participants should avoid taking ASI/CASI at the same time due to the amount of homework and differences between the tools.
CRIMINAL THINKING/BEHAVIORS FLIERS
- An Entry into ASAM Criteria - May
- Co-Occurring Disorders in Substance Treatment and the Criminal Justice System - June
- Alcohol, Pregnancy and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders -June
- Working with Non-Binary Gender Identities -June