Forms and Registration Flyers
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
- TAP Class Cancellation/Transfer Form
- Program Application
- Catalog - July-December 2017
Register for classes using one of the following methods:
- Use the Online Registration button on the left. You must use a credit/debit card and have a valid email account to register using this method.
Print out the appropriate registration form from the list below, complete and either fax to (402) 483-2882 or mail with the payment to:
4600 Valley Road
Lincoln, NE 68510
Increasing Capabilities through Skills Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT Training) - August
Click on the title above to see full brochure. Call 402-327-6831 to be placed on the waitlist.
New to the TAP Curriculum - This class will provide training, guidance and help with placement for those individuals seeking to complete the 300 practicum hours needed to become a Provisional Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Both of the forms below must be completed to be considered for this training. Please call (402-327-6831) or email (email@example.com) if you are interested in this training.
- TAP Practicum Application - Not Open at this time
- TAP Practicum Registration Form - Not Open at this time
SUBSTANCE ABUSE FLIERS - CORE EDUCATION
- Medical & Psychosocial Aspects of Alcohol/Drug Use, Abuse & Addictions - September
- Human Growth and Development - September
- Professional Ethics & Issues - October
- Alcohol/Drug Assessment, Case Planning & Management - November
- Multicultural Counseling - December
- ASI or CASI Training - please call the TAP office at 402-327-6831 to be placed on a wait-list and notified when these are available.
NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: You must show proof of at least a PLADC, LADC, PLMHP, LMHP, equivalent or higher to take this training.
Recommendation: Participants should avoid taking ASI/CASI at the same time due to the amount of homework and differences between the tools.
CRIMINAL THINKING/BEHAVIORS FLIERS
- Addictive & Criminal Behaviors of Adolescent Girls - August (Location Change: LMEP 4600 Valley Rd. Lincoln 68510; No Columbus videoconference)
- Engaging Families of Substance Abusing Youth in the Juvenile Justice System - August (Location Change: LMEP 4600 Valley Rd. Lincoln 68510; No Columbus videoconference)