The families who use Stepping Stones' services occasionally need help meeting basic needs. If you have and wish to donate any of the following, please call 402-488-6511:
- Gently used baby and children's clothes
- Baby bottles and supplies
- Diapers and wipes
- Items for setting up a household such as kitchen items, bedding, etc.
- Personal hygiene items such as shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, brushes
- Food items to supplement our emergency food pantry such as peanut butter, saltine crackers, cereal, ramen noodles, etc.
You may also make a financial donation of support by mailing a check to:
Stepping Stones for Families
4600 Valley Road, Room 223
The Stepping Stones for Families program receives much appreciated support from:
Region V Systems